After Rajinikanth’s Kaala, Vijay’s Sarkar is easily one of the most-anticipated movies in 2018. The charisma and style of Thalapathy Vijay is just unbeatable and today he enjoys a cult status in Kollywood.
Vijay has teamed up with filmmaker AR Murugadoss for the third time after delivering blockbuster flicks like Thuppakki and Kaththi. Their third outing, Sarkar, is bigger and better than their previous flicks in terms of budget.
Sarkar is bankrolled by Sun Pictures, one of the leading production houses in the state. As expected, the makers have zeroed in the best of cast and technicians for their pet project.
As the title suggests, Sarkar is a film which will rely on Tamil Nadu’s politics and Vijay’s off-screen political ambitions will be fulfilled in this venture.
The burning question is whether Sarkar will meet the expectation of the audience. Let’s find out.
LIVE Updates :
* True craze for Vijay and the two time winning combination of Arm and Vijay managed to bring in full packed crowd in the US. Fdfs updates to follow now!
* Vijay described as a tech monster, has the most lavish introduction. Taking it straight to Vegas.
* Vijay lands in chennai. Instantly surprised by the flawed voting system, he decides to get to the root of it. Straight into the subject with no waste of time.
* Keerthy Suresh (Nila) enters as a friend, looks refreshing as always.
* Radha ravi accidentally meets Vijay and throws a challenge at him. One of the best scene so far.
* BGM is aptly used , mostly borrowing natural sounds from the background. Nothin less than perfection.
* First action sequence in 50 mns, with a background song Top Tucker is simply mind blasting. Adrenaline directly pumped into audiences hearts. Extravagant to say the least. Vijay was effortless as usual.
* Yogi Babu enters, audience welcomed him with claps and roars. Next up is a cool beach song , cool moves by Vijay. All the expectations met so far.
* VaraLakshmi Sarath Kumar another brainy powerful strong character, playing daughter of the states CM. Second half might unfold her taking upon Vijay face to face.
* Director decently take a dig at Sundar pichaiah, CEO of google ✌
* 2nd action sequence ( party office fight ) That bgm is so so so effin good, can’t decide what to focus on. Slowly poisoning BGM, slo mo Vijay or the super fast action sequence.
* ARM touched 2 points so far - Marketing & Branding. How he metaphorically used them to fit into the plot of Votes,Corruption, bureaucracy is interesting to watch.
* Iam Waiting - Vijays signature bang just seconds before intermission
First half was a powerful combination of Indian law, Voting system, corruption, heroism money and public. Sarkar so far is an absolute best of what a movie and music can offer together. Excellent acting and screen presence by Vijay
Second halfs begins with OMG Ponnu - looks very Lit in screen.
Keerthy Suresh unable to pull off dance moves
Vijay takes off to smash the corrupt politicians. How? By getting himself into the problem, Politics.
A 18000 crore salaried Ceo enters the game of Politics to kick corrupt asses.
Moving towards people, additional action has been added pushing movie slightly towards an emotional shift. Jallikattu reference just before a powerful scene based on unity of Tamil Nadu public.
Oru viral sung by ARR is a blockbuster. Fabulous
VaraLakshmi SarathKumar is ruthless. She is sure to chill your spine with her terrific performance.
4th fight as movie runs towards its end. Fights are themed and choreographed superbly. VaraLakshmi SarathKumar and Vijay oppose each other for the most of second half. With the use of Tehnology, people and our heroes brains he tackles her intelligently. Still gripping and no moment of bore.