1. Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge: This romantic comedy revolves around Sapna who is an orphan and is raised by her three uncles. She eventually gets fed up with with her uncles and the three different personalities she is suppose to have according to them. Sapna then plans to flee albeit for a few days from home and live her life. While on the trip to Europe she falls in love with Raja a wealthy but lovable guy who on the wishes of his parents has come on the trip to woo her. The story then shows their hilarious trials to convince her three uncles that Raja is the ideal guy for Sapna.
2. Pyaar Kiya to Darna Kya: Muskaan is a small town girl living with her older brother and uncle but wants to go to Mumbai to study further. She then meets Suraj who is instantly taken with her and woos her. Enters Muskaan’s brother as a roadblock between the lovers. Suraj’s methods to melt Muskaan’s brother’s decision in his favour is a must watch.
3. Jab Pyaar Kisi se Hota hain: Sooraj a rich playboy is an womaniser and an alcoholic. While on a business work trip he is infatuated with a pretty girl Komal. He searches for her after she walks out upon finding that he is a player. Problem arises when Komal and Sooraj are set to marry but Sooraj’s past catches up to him in the form of a boy who he fathered when he had a fling with the boy’s mother. He tries several times to tell Komal about his son but circumstances prevent him from doing so.
4. Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya: Samir a successful doctor is charming and women tend to fall for him but he sends them away by lying to them that he is married whenever they want to get serious in their relationship with him. He falls for a beautiful woman Sonia and lies to her that he is in an unhappy marriage. The plot then revolves around the lie and how he keeps getting deeper in it until he realises his mistakes and his true love.
5. Ready: Prem is set to marry Pooja who is chosen by his family. He is sent to pick her up from the airport but instead picks up Sanjana who is pretending to be Pooja to save herself. Prem and Sanjana fall in love and devices a plan to reunite Sanjana’s family and marry her. The hilarious tricks and ways he uses to reunite her family will leave you laughing and rooting for the both of them.
6. Partner: Inspired by the Will Smith movie Hitch the story follows love guru Prem who helps his client Bhaskar (Govinda) in winning over his beautiful boss Priya. While helping Bhaskar overcome the hurdles of wooing Priya, Prem faces his own set of challenges when he falls for a widowed journalist Naina.
7. Mujhse Shaadi Karogi: Sameer is a ill-tempered man who moves to Goa and takes up a job of a lifeguard. He meets Rani an upcoming fashion designer and falls in love with her. Sameer has a bad start with Rani’s father who was a former Colonel but actual trouble arises in the form of Sunny who is also Sameer’s roommate.