RRANG – colors of an untold story, inspired by true events is an upcoming broadway-Esq show coming to the US with about 100 talented dancers from the USA with three well known and award-winning Indian dancers Malaika – Remo – Tamannah with Indian cultural and Bollywood style dance. The show is being heralded as one of the most unique visual arts and concert experiences in the Indian dance industry. It is a distinct artistic expression derived from a hybrid and fusion of multicultural Indian society based on a script that was custom made and written keeping the Indian sensibilities and Indian emotions. It’s a first of its kind show that will be performed with an Indian and Bollywood music undertone.
The show will use traditional art forms and Indian cultural artistic expression to depict a story of an immigrant father who went through hardships to make a life in the land of dreams that is intertwined with a story of a family that loves, laughs and stays together even during the times of tribulations.
1. Malaika Arora 2.Tamannah
Terms & Conditions
1. All Sales are FINAL
2. All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. The person in whose name the ticket is issued must also be present at the door with valid photo ID.
4. A printout of the order receipt issued by sulekha.com should be produced at the venue.
5. If the event attendee is different from the credit card holder, a copy of the credit card used for ticket purchase must be produced along with the order.
6. Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
7. In case of event being canceled/postponed, Sulekha will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service fee.