Telangana Cabinet: Key portfolios with KCR and 10 new ministers inducted
After he took the oath of office over two months ago, Telangana CM KCR has allotted portfolios to the new ministers. KCR has kept the key portfolios like finance, IT, urban development and information and public relations which were held by TRS working president KTR in the previous government. The other portfolios are allocated to 10 newly inducted ministers.
The list of ministers and their allocated portfolios is as follows:
1. Etela Rajender - Medical and Health
2. Errabelli Dayakar Rao - Panchayati Raj, Rural Development and Rural water
3. Ch Malla Reddy - Labour, Employment & Human development
4. Srinivas Goud - Excise, Tourism, and sports
5. Talasani Srinivas Yadav - Animal Husbandry
6. A Indrakaran Reddy - Endowments, Law, Forest and Environment
7. V Prashanth Reddy - Transport, R&B, and Housing
8. G Jagadish Reddy - Education
9. S Niranjan Reddy - Agriculture, Marketing, cooperative and civil supplies
10. Koppula Eshwar - All Welfare departments.
KCR has already inducted Mohammed Mahmood Ali in his cabinet while he is being sworn-in and the two-member cabinet ran the show for two months and finally expanded it on Tuesday, three days ahead of the budget sessions. Probably for the first time, a CM himself is going to present the budget and on February 21st. KCR will be presenting the vote-on-account budget in the assembly.