Corona is rapidly expanding to all countries worldwide. The deadly virus, which originated in Wuhan, China, has spread to Latin America. More than 92,000 cases have been confirmed worldwide and the number of deaths from the virus has reached 3,110 globally, according to the WHO.
The coronavirus, confined to China, has now reached Hyderabad. Even though the number of corona victims in Hyderabad is not rising, the media is intimidating the people by their fake speculations. Cabinet held a meeting regarding the newly identified cases of coronavirus in Hyderabad. The government is making a number of suggestions about coronavirus by setting up hoardings.
Doctors say that coronavirus will not reach us after taking these seven precautions.
1. Rinse your hands with a Sanitizer from time to time.
2. Wash your hands with soap for a long time.
3. Personal hygiene.
4. Be alert when you are attacked by cold and cough. Immediately consult a doctor and follow medication.
5. Don't believe false speculations.
6. We should be careful with the people who are coming from coronavirus infected countries.
7. In public places, use masks and gloves to keep yourself safe from coronavirus.
So far, there have been 5 cases of coronavirus related cases identified in India but no deaths. The central government advised the people to be vigilant. The Central government has announced a High Alert on this. The Telangana government has also set up special helplines. Corona Testing Labs have also been raised.