ICC Cricket World Cup @ The eerie similarities between 1992 and 2019 for Pakistan
- In 1992, Pakistan had Inzamam-ul-Haq, one of their breakout stars.
- In 2019, Pakistan has his nephew Imam-ul-Haq.
- In 1992, a Pakistani left-hand batsman named Sohail (Aamir) was the Man of the Match in their sixth game.
- In 2019, a Pakistani left-hand batsman named Sohail (Haris) was Man of the Match in their sixth game.
- In 1992, India and then Australia had won the previous two World Cups.
- In 2019, India and then Australia have won the previous two World Cups.
And finally, the theory goes bonkers
- In 1992, Asif Ali Zardari, a former president of Pakistan and husband of the late Benazir Bhutto, was in jail
- In 2019, Asif Ali Zardari again is in jail.
- In 1992, Aladdin was released as an animated musical film.
- In 2019, an Aladdin reboot was released.