Amitabh Bachchan: 75% of my liver is gone, I’m surviving with only 25%

Amitabh Bachchan: 75% of my liver is gone, I’m surviving with only 25%

Amitabh Bachchan: 75% of my liver is gone, I’m surviving with only 25%

 
Amitabh Bachchan is a legendary actor who made Bollywood and Indian cinema proud with his excellent performances. The actor recently attended a show conducted by NDTV.
 
Speaking at the event, Amitabh Bachchan said that 75% of his liver is gone and he is surviving with the remaining 25% functioning. He also added that he’s a survivor of Hepatitis B and Tuberculosis.
 
Amitabh said, “It took eight years for me to know that I am suffering from tuberculosis. Get yourself tested and find a cure for the disease. I am suffering from liver related issues from the past two decades. 75% of my liver is now gone.”
 
Stressing on the importance of one’s health, Amitabh asked everyone to take care of themselves. The actor will be seen in Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy which will release on October 2.



Top