OTT platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime are gaining popularity for their original content. With the lockdown in place, these platforms are receiving unrepresented traffic. Wondering what to watch? Amazon Prime’s very own Four More Shots Please's second season is going to stream from April 17th 2020! Right before the release of season 2, the makers of Four More Shots Please have released its music album for Prime viewers. The 7-track album consists of 5 brand new songs and 2 remixed tracks from the show's first season. Check out the songs below:
1) Killin it: Composed by Mikey McCleary and Natania, this hip hop number will make you want to break out into a dance! Natania has also sung the song
2) Warning Signs: This is yet another composition by Natania Lalwani and Mikey McCleary. Stage 3 contest Zoe Siddharth has lent her voice to the song. The song reflects on the complicated relationships depicted in the show.
3) Lollipop: Lollipop is an upbeat Hindi song composed by Parth Parekh and Mikey McCleary. Pinky Maidasani has sung the song. The song references actors such as SRK, Brad Pitt and others!
4) Sixteen: This song will surely remind you of all the crushes and relationships from high school! Sung by Medha Sahi unpacks teenage romances.
5) Your Body On My Body: Your Body On My Body is a power ballad composed by Natania Lalwani, Parth Parekh and Mikey McCleary. The song sounds like an ode to the romantic lives of the lead characters.
The album is available on Amazon Prime Music. Be sure to give it a listen. And do not forget to catch the second season which will air on Amazon Prime on April 17th 2020!