Madhuri Dixit says she's unaware about the sequel of her film Khal Nayak, says 'It is a surprise for me'

The sequel of Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt's film Khal Nayak is on the cards but the actress says she's unaware about the news; Read on
Written By Saumya Bansal | Updated: June 11, 2020 15:16 IST
Madhuri Dixit says she's unaware about the sequel of her film Khal Nayak, says 'It is a surprise for me'

The iconic 1993 film Khal Nayak is ready for its sequel as confirmed by the director Subhash Ghai. The movie which is famous for its exquisite storyline and dance numbers will once again charm the audience on big screens. However, looks the actress Madhuri Dixit was unaware about all of it. The 53-years old actress told a news agency that it's surprising for her to know about the sequel. "That's news to me. I have no idea. It is a surprise for me, " she said.
 
Apart from the film, it's absolutely inevitable to ignore Madhuri's song 'Choli Ke Peeche Kya hai' in the film. Talking further about whether she would like to be a part of the sequel, Madhuri said, "It depends on the script, how they are planning to do, where they want to shoot. I think we will take things as they come.
 
Earlier in the interview, director Subhash Ghai confirmed the sequel. He said, "For the last six-seven months we have only been creating content and now, I m ready with two bound scripts - a sequel to Khal Nayak and a remake of my first directorial, Kalicharan. Part 2, which took us two years to script, starts with Ballu coming out of prison. It will also feature a younger villain." The director also revealed that Sanjay Dutt was the one who actually inspired him to remake the film.


CREDITS: IANS


Top