Prabhas fan dies after getting electrocuted while trying to fix banner for Sahoo

Prabhas fan dies after getting electrocuted while trying to fix banner for Sahoo

Prabhas fan dies after getting electrocuted while trying to fix banner for Sahoo

 
All the expectations on 'Saaho' were torn apart for the Prabhas fans with the mouth full of negative talk from the premiers. Here is another ghastly incident to sum of the misery for them. A 16-year-old Prabhas fan has died after he was electrocuted when he came in contact with an electric wire while trying to fix the banner of 'Saaho' from a theatre's window in Telangana. He fell down from the theatre building after he was electrocuted. The boy was a daily wage laborer and is survived by his mother.
 
The dead man was identified as Venkatesh, a resident of Boyapalli Thanda in Mahabubnagar, was trying to fix the banner of 'Saaho', Prabhas’ film which is releasing on Friday, from the windowpane of the theatre building. However, as an electric pole was too close to the building, Venkatesh accidentally came in contact with the electric wire.
 
Immediately after the accident, his friends had taken Venkatesh to a nearby hospital. However, as his condition was critical, he was shifted to the state-run Gandhi Hospital in Secunderabad. The doctors initially told that his condition was critical and his arm might get amputated. But all their restless efforts went in vain eventually.



Top