Producer Rahul Mittra debunks rumours about Sanjay Dutt’s health and says he is a fighter

Sanjay Dutt recently announced that he is taking a temporary break from work in Bollywood as he has to undergo some treatment.
Written By Apoorv Shandilya | Updated: August 28, 2020 15:44 IST
Producer Rahul Mittra debunks rumours about Sanjay Dutt’s health and says he is a fighter

Earlier this month Sanjay Dutt complained of breathlessness and was soon admitted at Nanavati hospital in Mumbai. He was soon discharged but to everyone’s surprise the actor announced a break from work in Bollywood. The actor later revealed that he has lung cancer and he will be undergoing any required treatment to recover from the illness.

 
In an interview with Times Of India producer Rahul Mittra has revealed that Sanjay Dutt is not suffering from a Terminal illness. Rahul Mittra also called Sanjay Dutt a fighter and said, “This is utter rubbish. Sanju is undergoing preliminary treatment in Mumbai and results of certain tests have yet to come. He’s a fighter and will come out of this too as a winner - I don’t have an iota of doubt on this and this reaction is just not based on emotion but facts too. Please stop speculating, and if still you have to do something, just wish good for him.”
 
Torbaaz, one of Sanjay’s upcoming films, is scheduled for a direct-to-digital release on Netflix. Last month, he had shared his first look from the film and written, “A man rises from personal tragedy to lead a group of children from a refugee camp to victory, transforming their lives through the game of cricket. It’s almost time to play.”
 
Sanjay Dutt’s wife Maanayata Dutt wrote, “I thank everyone who has expressed their well wishes for Sanju’s speedy recovery. We need all the strength and prayers to overcome this phase. There is a lot that the family has gone through in the past years but I am confident, this too shall pass.”




Top