Advertisement

“We Had To Do It With Great Difficulty And Forcefully;” Sidharth Malhotra Opens Up About The Kissing Scene With Kiara Advani

Sidharth Malhotra opens up about the kissing scene with Kiara Advani in the new film ‘Shershaah’.
by Abdul Azeez | September 23, 2021 12:15 IST
“We Had To Do It With Great Difficulty And Forcefully;” Sidharth Malhotra Opens Up About The Kissing Scene With Kiara Advani

Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani made a guest appearance in the show by Kapil Sharma. The stars talked about their kissing scene in their hit film ‘Shershaah’. The news has once as much importance as the couple is rumored to be dating.

 
In the show, Kapil asked the star whether the kiss was his input or not. “Was the kissing scene a part of the script or was it your creative input?” asked Kapil.
 
To this, Sidharth said that 90% of Shershaah’s story is actually what had happened in Captain Vikram Batra’s life. However, Kapil interrogated the remaining 10%, and Sidharth-Kiara burst out laughing.
 
“No, no, it was all for the characters of the film. We had to do it with great difficulty and forcefully;” said Sidharth.
 
Earlier Sidharth had told in an interview that he has a special connection with Kiara. “I think even personally, there is a sense of regularness to her, which we both connect on. I am a boy who is from Delhi and I am not connected to the industry per se, but now have been here for many years.
 
She has been working for a couple of years as well. We both have lives away from the industry and that is something that we connect on and cherish. Sometimes you get so embroiled in all these things that you forget to have a regular life. I think both of us have regular lives and that’s what we connect on;” said Sidharth.


Advertisement


Advertisement


Top