Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party has announced it's elections manifesto.
Here are some of the major Highlights of Manifesto
1. Rs 8,000/- as an investment to every farmer.
2. A pension worth Rs 5000 to all farmers
3. Establishment of Opportunity Zones, wherein farmers can directly sell their corps to vendors without the intervention of middlemen.
4. Rayalaseema will be declared as a drought-hit region for a decade. New innovations will be undertaken to cope up with drought conditions.
5. Special focus on the development of backward Uttarandhra by encouraging fishermen and new agricultural methods.
6. Tourism development surrounding Konaseema as per international standards.
7. Proposal for railway line from Kakinada to Tenali via Amalapuram, Narsapuram, Machilipatnam.
8. Implementation of System of Rice Intensification (SRI). Through this farmers will be supplied pesticides and agriculture equipment for free of cost for the first three years.
9. Distribution of solar pumps to all farmers at free of cost.
10. Establishment of 'Rythu Super Markets' wherein farmers can sell at whatever price they want.
11. Free KG to PG education for every underprivileged.
12. Laptops to intermediate students.
13. Incubation centres for degree students.
14. Irrespective of reservation hostel facility to all at universities.
15. Rs 10,00,000 insurance for an entire family.
16. Conversion of District Hospital into super speciality hospital.
17. Mobile diagnostic clinics in every manual.
18. Introduction of 33% reservation bill to women in Andhra Pradesh Assembly.
19. Interest-free loan to a woman of Rs 50,000 during their wedding.
20. Rs 10,001/- as 'Adapaduchu Kanuka' a token amount to be credited in every woman's account during festivals.
21. Tight measure to control crimes against women.
22. Friendly policing and severe actions to bring down all sorts of crime.
23. Fulling up of all the vacancies in the police department with immediate effect.
24. Recruitment drive in other government departments as per the calendar schedule.
25. Heavy investments on irrigation projects. Every mandal will have a check-dam and rainwater will be harvested and stored.
26. Restoration of tanks, lakes and other water bodies.
27. Interlinking of rivers.
28. 300 working days for fishermen.
These are some of the key promises, Pawan has promised to do so if Jana Sena comes to power.
Will this manifesto fetch him votes? AP will vote on April 11th and results on May 23rd.