Pulwama suicide bomber’s father has another side of story

Written By Aravind Peesapati | Updated: February 16, 2019 20:07 IST
Pulwama suicide bomber’s father has another side of story

While the Nation mourns the horrifying attack by the suicide bomber on CRPF soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir in Pulwama district, the father of the bomber has another side of the story to say.
 
Gulam Hassan Dar, the father of Adil Ahmad Dar who claimed to be the suicide bomber said that Indian security forces are responsible for his son turning into a terrorist. He said that few humiliating incidents with the Indian security forces shove him to join the terrorist group.
 
"Last year in March, Adil Ahmad went missing. We gave up on him after three months of searching. Adil shared a particular incident with us which had angered him against the security forces after which he left the valley to join the terrorist group," said Gulam. 

Talking about the incident the terrorist’s father said, “Three years back when Adil was returning from school, the army stopped him and made him bow down before them. They asked him to rub his nose to the ground. Adil felt humiliated and the incident disturbed him a lot."
 
Gulam is a fabric salesman in Kashmir while his three sons used to do odd jobs for the sake of income. Being the second child among the three, Adil used to help his mother with household works as narrated by his mother Fahmeeda, who is well aware of the incident that disturbed Adil. "He was a school drop-out and was working in a constructing site. He came for lunch and left the home on his bicycle. A few days later a picture of Adil with guns and explosives appeared in the social media which shocked us. We desperately wanted him to quit militancy," she added.
 
The 20-year-old Adil Ahmad Dar from Lethipora in Kashmir rode his SUV with 300 kilos of explosives into one of the 78 vehicle convoys of CRPF jawans which killed over 40 soldiers and injured many others.



Written By Xappie Desk | Updated: May 07, 2020 18:44 IST
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announces Rs. 1 crore ex gratia to the deceased families of Vizag gas leakage tragedy

While we are already dealing with the deadly coronavirus pandemic, an unfortunate incident took place in Vishakapatnam earlier today. During the early hours of Thursday, Styrene gas leaked from the LG Polymers Pvt Ltd. The leaked gas spread through a three kilometers radius and has affected thousands of people. Until now, eleven people have lost their lives and hundreds of the victims got hospitalized. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has visited Visakhapatnam this afternoon and examined the situation. He has announced an ex gratia of Rs. one crore to the deceased families.

 
Jagan has also announced an ex gratia of Rs. 10 lakhs to the people who are in the Intensive Care Units. He has assured that the government will bear all the hospital expenditures of the victims. Jagan also announced an aid of Rs. 10,000-15,000 to the villagers who are living in the surrounding areas of the factory. The Chief Minister also assured a financial help of Rs. 25000 per animal, for the people who lost their cattle and the other livestock.
 
Meanwhile, the Government of India has given permission to LG Polymers Pvt. Ltd. to airlift 500kgs of 4-Tertiary Butylcatchol (PTBC) from Daman Airport to Vishakhapatnam. This chemical will be useful in preventing any further leakage of Styrene gas from the plant.
 
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has directed the local and district officials to take the necessary steps. Already, all the nearby residents got evacuated from the area. The officials have stated that the gas leakage now got neutralized.

Written By Xappie Desk | Updated: May 05, 2020 16:26 IST
Pawan Kalyan criticizes Andhra Pradesh government; calls YCP led AP govt corona friendly

Power Star Pawan Kalyan shared his displeasure over the government of Andhra Pradesh opening the liquor shops. Pawan shared his anguish in a series of tweets mentioned below. Pawan questioned this move of the government saying that the AP government failed to keep its promise to the public.
 
‘YCP led AP GOVT' has become ‘CORONA FRIENDLY’, this Govt came into power with an electoral promise to people that, they will implement ‘COMPLETE LIQUOR BAN’ and of course, they later changed it as ‘PHASE WISE BAN’. Now, during ‘Covid-19’ they have the opportunity to fulfill their election promise of liquor ban, but chosen to open liquor shops instead & the result is this. In this life-threatening Pandemic; all TEMPLES, MASJIDS & CHURCHES are forced to close as social (physical) distancing is not possible. But LIQUOR SHOPS, are ok to be opened, even if they DON’T maintain SOCIAL DISTANCE’???
 
Pawan Kalyan also shared a newspaper article about a tragedy that took place in AP. A woman along with her daughter attempted suicide because her husband abused her physically after getting drunk. Pawan shared the same and wrote, 'It’s painful to see to look at the suicides, due to opening of liquor shops in AP'
 
With the help of his Jana Sena party members, Pawan Kalyan is trying his best to help the needy. Pawan is also extending helping hand and support by providing the relief supplies for those in need.
 
 
Credits: Twitter

Written By Xappie Desk | Updated: April 24, 2020 13:02 IST
PV sindhu named ambassador for BWF's 'i am badminton' campaign

Badminton World Federation (BWF) disclosed on 22nd April 2020, that World Champion P V Sindhu is now one of their ambassadors for the 'i am badminton' awareness campaign. During the campaign, players will speak about their adoration for the sport and promote a clean and honest play. Sindhu mentioned that it is key to play a clean and fair game in any sport. She went on to add, “This message starts with one voice. If we as ambassadors can highlight this, then I think this will spread to more players.” Sindhu is just twenty-four years old, and has already got the silver medal in the Olympics for India.
 
Five years ago, the formation of BWF's Integrity Unit began, and to spread awareness for the same, this year’s campaign will be its main focus.
 
Other players who are part of this initiative are: Canada's Michelle Li, the Chinese duo of Zheng Si Wei and Huang Ya Qiong, England's Jack Shephard, Germany's Valeska Knoblauch, Hong Kong's Chan Ho Yuen and Germany's Marc Zwiebler.
 
In a recent statement released by BWF, it’s said that, “It's hoped such a concerted effort will not only raise awareness across the entire badminton landscape but encourage players to be active participants in shaping the integrity of the sport. Every player has the right to compete in a clean and fair sport. Match-fixing, match manipulation, and doping are contrary to the spirit of sport. As an ambassador, we all play an important role in safeguarding the future of badminton.”
 
One of the main goals of the ‘i am badminton’ campaign is to open conversation against match-manipulate. The players can share their experiences and discuss the importance of maintaining integrity, and stand against doping in sports.
 
 
Credits: Twitter


Top