Writer Sai Madhav Burra reveals interesting points from Rajamouli’s RRR; raises expectations

RRR stars Ram Charan Tej, Jr NTR, Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn and others in lead roles
Written By Bhavana Sharma | Updated: July 18, 2020 14:55 IST
Writer Sai Madhav Burra reveals interesting points from Rajamouli’s RRR; raises expectations

Bhavana Sharma

 
Rajamouli’s RRR (Roudram Ranam Rudhiram), starring Ram Charan and Jr NTR in lead characters is set against the pre-Independence era of the 1920s. The film has an ensemble cast and many technicians with the international standards are working on this high budget film which is helmed on a massive budget of Rs 400 Cr.
 
The story of this pan-Indian film is penned by Rajamouli’s father KV Vijayendra Prasad and the dialogues of the film are written by Sai Madhav Burra.
 
The popular dialogue writer, in a recent interview with an entertainment portal, has confirmed his collaboration with the maverick director.
 
Earlier, Sai Madhav has previously worked for several wonderful films like Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, Kanche, Gautamiputra Satakarni, Mahanati, and Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy. The 46-year-old screenwriter revealed some interesting news about RRR in the interview. He mentioned that the director has balanced both the lead characters in the narrative in a brilliant way. He added that Ram Charan Tej and Jr NTR will have equal prominence and screen presence. Sai Madhav said the dialogues in the film are going to elevate the image and power of the lead characters.
 
RRR has Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Samuthirakhani, Shriya Saran, and many other A-list actors. Music for the film is composed by MM Keeravani. Almost 70 % of the film’s shoot is completed and the remaining 30 % includes portions of Bollywood actors.
 
The shoot of the remaining portion was scheduled to happen in April and May. Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus which led to the lockdown, shooting is postponed. As of now, RRR is slated for release on January 8, 2021.
 
In the same interview, he rubbished the rumours of writing dialogues for Aditya 999, a Singeetham Srinivas Rao, and Balakrishna’s long-awaited project.
 




Top