As Per, the Itinerary India’s Prime Minister Modi will lay the foundation stone at 12:40 PM tomorrow
August 5th, 2020 marks a historic event and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation to both, Ram Mandir and history.
Tomorrow on August 5th Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of the Grand Ram Mandir at Ayodhya. This event will be marked with celebration mimicking Diwali.
PM Modi plans to spend almost 3-4 hours in Ayodhya along with 4 key dignitaries. Apart from them, another 170 guests are invited to witness the groundbreaking and Bhoomi Puja.
The itinerary of India’s Prime Minister is as follows:
· PM Modi will leave from New Delhi at 9:35 am
· Arrival at Lucknow airport at 10:35 am
· The chopper carrying the PM will land in Ayodhya's Saket College Campus Helipad at 11:30 am.
· PM along with UP CM will offer prayers at Hanuman Garhi at 11:40 am.
· The Prime Minister will reach Ramjanmabhoomi at 12 noon to offer prayers at Ram Lalla.
· At 12:15, PM will indulge in ‘PARIJAT’ plantation within the premises of the Ram Mandir.
· At 12:30 pm, the Bhoomi Puja begins.
· PM will lay the foundation stone at 12:40 pm
· Following this, PM will meet Swami Nrityagopal Das at 1:10 pm
· PM Modi will leave for Lucknow at around 2:30 pm.